- Be respectful and welcoming to fellow members. In general, treat others the way you would like to be treated, and be mindful of others' world views.
- Insults, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and all other forms of discriminatory speech are strictly prohibited. Additionally, keep political and religious discussion to an absolute minimum.
- There is no room on The Mythical Society for hate speech such as calling for violence, exclusion, or segregation. Hate speech includes serious attacks, or even negative generalizations, of people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or serious medical conditions. This list is not exhaustive.
- We will not tolerate bullying, harassment, or threats. You cannot attempt to intimidate anyone, either directly or by using your influence over others. We take threats of violence very seriously. Any member threatening the well-being of an individual or group of people will be removed. This includes threatening behavior such as stalking or inciting others to commit violent acts.
- Please don't spam or troll the site, and don't repeatedly say the same thing over and over. No solicitation in the channels or in DMs.
- No doxxing of yourself nor others. That means do not share personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, SSN or any other sensitive information.
- Do not impersonate anyone from Mythical.
- Anything that could be considered illegal is strictly prohibited.