FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Check your browser’s security settings: Our membership software won’t work if you’ve disabled 3rd-party cookies. Either change your settings or use another browser.
Log in to your account here to make these changes.
Click here, enter your email address, and then click send me reset instructions. To ensure the reset process is secure:
- Password reset links automatically expire after 48 hours.
- Password reset links can only be clicked once. If you click the link, but don't reset your password, the link becomes invalid.
- If the link becomes invalid, delete the old reset email and start with a fresh password reset.
You will be prompted to enter the gift recipient’s name and email address, the delivery date, a personalized message, and your payment information. The gift recipient will receive an email with a link to activate their gift. If a physical address is required, the gift recipient will have the opportunity to enter it when they activate the gift.
Keep in mind that you’re purchasing a one-time gift for the selected term (e.g. month or year). The gift recipient will be responsible for adding a payment method before the next renewal period if they’d like to continue with the subscription.
The avatar service we use is called Gravatar.
You will receive an email with a link to redeem the items you are supposed to redeem. If you have not received an email, please send a message through our contact page.
While logged in, click here and choose an alternative Degree.
You will receive an email similar to your patch redemption email, but it could take 5-7 business days.
If your payment was declined and you don't know why, you may need to contact your bank to tell them that this charge is okay to go through.
Yes, you will receive everything. It just may take a little bit longer.
No, you don't need to pay for shipping. However, we can't control customs costs.
Society members in 2nd Degree or higher will have earlier access than Mythical Monthly subscribers to pre-sales. The Society will be the first place anything is announced.
The sign-up period for the chalice ends on March 4th at 9AM PST.
Emails to redeem the chalice will be sent out at the beginning of March.
You must be an active 3rd Degree member to receive the email.
There may be a few reasons!
- If you signed up in the first month in the 2nd or 3rd Degree, your shipment has likely been delayed. We had an overwhelming amount of you sign up (thank you!) and had to do a huge reorder of the pins/patches. We expect the order to arrive in March so our warehouse can begin packaging, labeling, and shipping them out!
- If you are international, things take significantly longer to ship.
- Did you fill out your address properly? Please, double check.
We appreciate your patience and hope you understand! You will get your items if you signed up.
Log in to your account here and toggle auto-renew off from the Subscriptions tab.
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds. With a monthly plan - the day you sign up, you will be charged on that day in the months following unless you turn off auto-renew. We cannot offer a refund for those who forget to turn off auto-renew.